- Prepared Golden Nest
- Gordon Euryale seeds
- Pelted Wheat
- Black glutinous rice
- Brown rice
- Sesame oil
- White pepper powder
- Chicken breast
- Boil the water and put gordon euryale seeds, pelted wheat, oatmeal, black glutinous rice and brown rice into a pot and cook for around 30 minutes until it boils.
- Cut the chicken breast into slices and put it in a bowl
- Add some white pepper powder, salt, sesame oil and some starch to make it taste smoother and stir well.
- Add in the seasoned chicken slices after the congee is cooked and stir to mix.
- Serve it in the bowl once the chicken is cooked.
- Add the cooked Golden Nest Premium White Bird's Nest on top to serve.
- Instead of using a chicken breast you can also use pork or beef slices or your favorite seafood such as scallop or shrimp.
- For the grain congee you can add some peanuts or beans to enrich the flavor.