- Ginger juice
- Double-boiled Golden Nest red bird nest
- Take an egg and use the tip of a small sharp knife to carefully crack open the egg on one of the wide sides.
- Separate the egg white and yolk and place the eggshell on an egg cup.
- Pour the milk into the egg whites, add some ginger juice and sugar, then whisk it all together.
- Put the egg white mix back into the eggshells to about two-thirds full.
- Put in a double boiler in gentle heat and boil for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Carefully take it out and put the cooked Premium Red Bird’s Nest on the top.
- You can use a special egg separator tool that you can find at a local supermarket.
- Milk is used instead of water in order to have the perfect softness and smoothness.
- Remember to use gentle heat, otherwise the eggs will be overcooked.