- Water chestnuts and double-boiled
- Golden Nest red bird nest
- Rose petals (optional as decor)
- Peel the water chestnuts, soak them in water
- Put them in a juicer then collect the water chestnut juice.
- Pour it into a flat plate and put it into the freezer.
- After 40 minutes to 1 hour, take the plate of juice out of the freezer.
- There should be a thin layer of ice on top, use a fork to break and stir it gently. Put it back into the freezer and wait for another 15 minutes. Repeat this 4 to 5 times until the whole plate of juice turns into sorbet.
- Get a small glass cup and pour the sorbet into it.
- Put the refrigerated cooked Golden Nest Premium Red Bird’s Nest on the top.
- You can add rose petals as a decor.
- Freezing for a little more than 1 hour will give it a thin layer of ice on top.
- Remember to refrigerate Golden Nest Premium Red Bird’s Nest in advance, it will melt the sorbet if it’s room temperature or warm.