- Lotus seeds
- A little bit of cream
- Pre-prepared Golden Nest
- Boil some water
- After the water is boiling, add in the rinsed lotus seeds to the pot
- Cook for about 40 minutes until it’s tender
- Use an immersion blender to blend the seeds until it’s completely smooth like a paste.
- Add in some sugar and then blend a little longer.
- Once it’s almost done, add a little bit of cream to give it a smoother taste, blend evenly.
- Put the pot back on the stove and reheat for 5 minutes.
- The texture should be super smooth, then you can serve it in a bowl.
- Fill ⅔ of a bowl and then put the cooked Premium White Bird's Nest in a separate small glass
- Mix the Bird’s Nest into the bowl evenly once you are ready to serve.
- How much sugar depends on how sweet you like it