- Soup cooked with chicken, pork bone, and ham
- Mud crab
- Vegan shark fin
- Jinhua Ham
- Golden Nest
- Boil some water.
- Rinse and clean the crab, put it in the pot and steam for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, take the crab out and put it aside to cool.
- Twist off the claws then the legs, you won’t need the crab gills
- Use a sharp tool to get all the meat that is visible out.
- When the first layer is done with no more meat left, you can cut it apart. Do it repeatedly until none is left.
- Boil the chicken and pork broth for 5 minutes and then add crab meat and cook for a little while.
- Add the vegan shark fin, bring the soup to a boil again.
- Once it’s done, move the soup to a big bowl.
- Add the cooked Premium White Bird's Nest, sprinkle some salt for some flavor and mix it gently.
- Preheat the Jinhua ham with an oven or wok and sprinkle it on top of the soup.
- Actually it’s not that difficult to remove the meat from a crab as long as you know a bit about the body structure of crabs. It’s better to halve the crab body
- We won’t need the leftover shells, removed all the meat and roe