- Japanese pears
- Rock sugar
- Swallow Nest
- Cut off the top of the Japanese pears, use a curved knife to scoop out the flesh in the middle.
- Cut the figs into smaller pieces then put the figs into the “pear mug”.
- Add a few pieces of rock sugar, then add in the prepared Golden Nest Premium White Bird's Nest and some water.
- Cover the “pear mug” with “pear lid” and use cling wrap to wrap the pears up in order to keep the steam inside.
- Boil some water in a double boiler pot.
- Put the pears inside and double boil the pears for 35-40 minutes from the time the water starts boiling.
- Serve them on a plate and remove the cling wrap carefully.
- Remember not to carve the pear too deep with the knife, otherwise the soup will leak.
- You can cut the figs to the size of your liking.
- Don’t add too much water as the Japanese pears already contain some water.